Thursday, April 12, 2012

I know I am a bit behind with my photo a day but here we go with a catchup....

Day 7    Shadow

These are the shadows in my back garden at this very moment


Day 8    Inside your wallet

Nothing unusual here, cards and cash.



9 Younger You  

This photo was taken in 1980. I was 27 years old..........



10 Cold

This photo was taken during my trip to Switzerland at the top of Mount Pilatus, just outside of Lucern on 7th May 2009. We went up in the cable car had a delicious lunch at the summit restaurant and then caught the cable car back down. It was one of the many highlights of my trip



11 Where you ate breakfast

Well those that know me know I do not eat breakfast. Breakfast for me is a glass of Diet Coke and a Cup of Tea. This is where I drink my breakfast while I check my emails and surf the net on my iPad.



12 Stairs

This photo was taken in a shopping arcade in Sydney when we were over there of the New Years Eve fireworks on the harbour.


Well that is it for today. Tomorrow is Ray's birthday and we are going to Legends tomorrow night. The band is The Blue Comets. On Sunday a group of us are going to the Glenelg Surf Lifesaving Club for brunch to celebrate his 59 years on this earth.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment