Monday, August 27, 2012

Hi everyone

I have been very busy. I am starting a new series of classes at Camelot that works it's way through the different products we use to create our layouts.

The first week uses cardstock only to create a layout. This is the layout I created


Next week is using patterned paper.

I have signed up for 5 of Christy Tomlinson's on-line workshops. You can see some of her work here

I am doing the classes so I can learn more mixed media techniques to incorporate into my layouts. I am really looking forward to getting started on this. The 5 courses I have enrolled in are:-

She Art 
She Art 2 
Art of Wild Abandonment
She had 3 Hearts
Creative Colour

Have printed out the Supply lists and am about to go through them and see what I already have and what I need to buy.

The courses are available to you for one year after you purchase them so I need to decide which one to start with and work my way through them. I am going to dedicate one day a week to doing one of these classes otherwise the year will slip by and in the last month I will be trying to do all 5 at once.

All 5 courses cost me a total of $110, what great value.

Anyway off to go for a walk with Ray and Daisy, it is quite a nice day here and I want to make the most of it.

Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment