Sunday, October 21, 2012

Just a quick post to share what I have created during the "Art of Wild Abandonment" course with Christy Tomlinson/Junelle (can't remember her last name)

When I looked at the first video for this course and saw that it was about sketching I thought I have waisted my money on this one. I can't sketch to save my life. But I stuck with it and watched a few more of the video's and when I realised sketching does not have to be life-like I figured I would give it a go.

The first exercise was to sketch some owls. Here is my version. I did it on some loose paper and have coloured it with watercolours. As you can see when I pasted it into my Sketch book I did not get it very smooth but I am not too bothered about that.



They are supposed to be whimsical creatures, just as well, I have never seen owls that look like this.

Anyway, I am happy with them I think they are cute.

Next up...Cupcakes

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment