Sunday, March 17, 2013

It's 8 o'clock Sunday night and I am doing the washing. What a hectic week...

Monday was a public holiday and Ray flew to Queensland (no public holiday there) to have a look at a motorbike he was interested in buying. A very early start as I had to take him to the airport at 5am. I went back to bed when I got home and slept till 11am. He got back at 7pm with a new bike to add to his stable. They are sending it down on a truck this coming week I think. Anyway he is happy with it so that is the main thing.

Tuesday I went to the doctors and had my stitches out. Man what do I look like, a freaking mess.
We picked Charli up from school, took her to piano lesson then to the swimming pool then Cindy joined us at Cafe Primo for tea. A pleasant afternoon/evening.

The weekend has been very busy. Renmark held their inaugural Renmark Rocks On Festival and Ray DJ'd on the Friday night at the Renmark Hotel with the Party Cats, Saturday afternoon on the river bank with Stepping Back and Saturday night at the Renmark Hotel with Stepping Back again.

Some photos

Friday night


Saturday afternoon

Saturday night

It was a great weekend. Plenty going on and good friends to enjoy it all with.

So no crafty stuff to share tonight. Life has been too busy for any of that.
Hope to get some crafting time this week.

Till next time
Thanks for dropping by
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment