Friday, June 14, 2013

Some holiday snaps

Mossman Gorge. We only had an hour here but it was sooo pretty. This is the type of country I love.


Mossman Gorge


The gardens at Osprey Restaurant. It is part of a resort and there are log cabins spotted all through the rainforest. Very pretty.




Lake Barrine. We went for a cruise around the lake and then had lunch in the restaurant. More great scenery. Just love the greenery.


A python on the banks of the lake


A turtle and eel in the lake. There were lots of turtles and a few eels.


 A Koala at the art gallery that I walked past on my morning walks. I actually saw them putting it in position. This is about 5 to 5.5 feet tall and is the same sort of thing that they do in Switzerland with life sized plaster cows.


The view from Point Danger on my walk.


Surfers Paradise in the distance


Looking at Coolangatta from the walking track. The white marquee on the lawns is only there for the festival.


The view from our apartment.


Lots of other photos of course that will appear on my layouts as I get to them.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment