Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday today...wonder where that week went.

It has been very busy around here with lots of visitors coming and going.

Last saturday night my sister from Whyalla and her husband stayed with us overnight on their way to Port Douglas for 10 days, sunday my nephew came to stay with us while he attended tafe for his apprenticeship course, monday night my Mum came to stay overnight then headed off to Bendigo and Ballarat for a weeks holiday with her pensioner friends. My nephew went home Wednesday night and my niece, who lives in Roxby Downs and is having a baby is coming to stay with us from today as she has to be close to the hospital for a month before her due date and they do not do maternity in Roxby.
Although there has been lots of comings and goings it has been quite easy.

I do have to say though that a couple of times over the last few days I have wished I was in Port Douglas with 3 of my sisters and their partners. The weather up there looks fantastic.

I completed another double layout for my Switzerland Album last night.

I started off with kraft cardstock, stamped around the edges with black ink and Kaisercraft "Arty" clear stamp. Then I added some Ruby paint using the TCW template "Tile Texture"


These 2 pages cover 4 days, I must have had a bad camera few days as there were not a lot of photos for these 4 days.


I have rounded the corners on this layout - something I don't do very often but thought it might make a nice change.

As usual my diary page, extra photos and ephemera are in a pocket at the back of the photos.


Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment