Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hello again

I am really on a roll at the moment. I have completed another double page for my Switzerland album and a card for my friend who's birthday it is on friday.

The title on this is made from chipboard letters that have been painted with acrylic paint then stamped with a Kaisercraft chicken wire clear stamp and black ink then dimensional magic has been applied over the whole thing to give it that beautiful high gloss.


The photo on the left opens out to reveal 2 more photos underneath.  The photos on the right are of the sky rail from Beil up to the top of the mountain and the view from there.


For the background I started with a piece of black cardstock and with TCW Chevrons mask I spray with Glimmermist Black Magic. Then with TCW stencil Tile Texture I applied some pearl acrylic paint. Last addition was some red acrylic paint applied through some punchonella.


For this side of the layout I have used a Cumberland self adhesive corner pocket (from the stationery shop) to hold my diary page and a flyer on the Roman ruins of Aventicum.

The two pictures on this page are post cards which I quite often use if I did not have the opportunity to get good photo's of the places I have been. The top one shows a pair of hand sculptures that were in the  museum. Unbelievable workmanship. I can't remember the year they were made but it was in the roman times. Such detail.


And a birthday card.


We have got Charli for last night and tonight and it is such a pleasure to spend time with her. Such a well behaved happy little girl. Makes my heart sing.

Till next time
Thanks for dropping by
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment