Friday, July 8, 2016

Barbie Dress Layout

I finished this layout today. I love the photos, they were taken on Christmas morning 2014 and Charli had just opened her present from my Mum, her great grandmother, It was this pink Barbie Dress. She was so excited. She had also got some lippy and fingernail polish, so she rushed off to do her makeup and put her dress on and this is what she came back with. She was so pleased with herself.

I have used papers from a Heidi Swapp paper pad I bought ages ago called Favourite Things, chipboard hexagons from Imaginarium Designs, punches by Martha Stewart, Kindy Glitz on the wooden heartland the title is cut using Sizzles "Cherish" alphabet. The brads and lace are from my stash.

 

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment