Friday, July 8, 2016

I Decided to Fly Art Journal page

This is another Art Journal page I finished this week. Recuperating from shoulder surgery has given me plenty of spare time.

I used Distress paints on the background, then wiped the paint off through a stencil to create the mottled effect. Texture paste through a stencil, stamping and rub-ons also went into the background. The birds were heat embossed and the coloured with Distress Inks and a finger dabber. The fence is strips of scrapbooking paper. The flowers are burlap stuck on with the hot glue gun.


Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment