Friday, December 16, 2016

Birthday Cards

I have made three birthday cards this week. Busy birthday month for me.

This one is for a male friend who is turning 60.
I have cut the 60 on my Cricut using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. I have stamped and embossed the bird then coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Inks. The background patterned paper was free on a magazine, can't remember which one.


This one is for my Daughter. I have used some vintage lace, burlap and old buttons. the paper for the hearts was made with white cardstock, zig glue slick and superfine glitter then punched with a Paper Shapers heart punch



and this one is for another friend. Very simple design. I used some leftover glitter paper from the card above for the butterflies and embossed the three panels across the card with an embossing folder that came with a magazine - once again not sure which magazine.


Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment