Monday, May 8, 2017

Scrapbooking Layout March 2017



Today I am sharing a layout that was partly inspired by a layout on Pinterest in as much as it had paper circles on the background cardstock.

I decided to take this one step further and emboss the circles and ink them lightly to give some added dimension.

The background cardstock is Basic Grey euphoria/shimmer. It has white stylised circles on a light white, pink and blue background. As I wanted a bit of purple in the layout I gave a light spray with Glimmermist Fully Purple here and there.

I used my Scan Cut to cut out a full page of various sized circles and then ran them through my Big Shot with Kaisercraft Roses embossing folder. I then inked the edges and lightly brushed over the top surface to highlight the embossed pattern with VersaMark Lilac ink pad. The circles were then glued randomly all over the background. This was then finished off with a few Glimmermist splatters using Black Magic and Starfish

All of the patterned papers and embellishments are from a 6.5" x 6.5" Secret Garden paper pad by Kaisercraft, except the flowers which are PortaCraft brand.

Scan N Cut, Kaisercraft, Basic Grey, Glimmermist, VersaMark,embossing, Big Shot, flowers, circles


This is the inspiration piece

Love the stitched circles in the background Study with Jillibean Soup:


It's not very often I have a photo of me that I like, so when one of my friends gave me this photo I thought I should put it to good use.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment