Friday, June 16, 2017

Dresses Layout

Good afternoon from overcast Adelaide.

I have recently had the hard drive in my laptop replaced and I have spent all morning messing around with it setting everything up so I can take it away with me when on holidays as I find the iPad impossible to do blog posts which contain photos, which is basically all of my posts.

The hardest part was getting the email set up for the 2 email accounts I have. Although it was not imperative that I had them both on there as I will still have my iPad with me which receives all my emails, I wanted to get it set up for both anyway. At this stage this is still an ongoing project but I think I have got it sussed.

Anyway I'm off the beaten track a bit there.

I have got a layout to share today that I have done in a monochromatic colour scheme. Well actually black and white.

The papers I have used in this layout are from a kit I bought years ago and it did not have a brand name attached so I have got no idea what it is. Sorry.

I started with a plain white background and splashed it with several Glimmer Mists for just a little touch of colour.

I matted the 2" x 3" photos on a piece of patterned paper then onto black cardstock to reach across the centre of the page.

Next I cut various sized circles on my Scan N Cut and adhered them behind the photo mat.

The alphas for the title and embellishments were in the kit.

A simple layout but I am happy with it.


Thanks for dropping by
I love to see your comments
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment