Saturday, June 24, 2017

Spring Flowers Blooming Art Journal page

Hello

I have had this background laying around for a while now, so long in fact that I can not remember what I used to colour it. I had a blitz on backgrounds a couple of months ago and can't really remember what I used on any of them. Will have to remember this for future projects. One page at a time.......

I have covered the whole page with lace, then I think I sprayed it with assorted ink/glimmer sprays.
Some texture paste through a circle stencil and a bit of random stamping with a Kaisercraft clear stamp and some Stayzon Ink.

I hand cut the flower petals from book paper the added the circle centres. Some doodling around the edge of the flowers and on the centres before adding a bit of shading around the flowers with my Faber-Castelle Big Brush markers.

The butterflies are clear stickers from Kaisercraft and the words are Tim Holtz stickers.


Going to head off now and start a new project. Not sure if it will be an Art Journal page, a Scrapbooking page or a Card.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment