Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Choral & Vocal Night Layout


Ahhh so we are back from Queensland and I am already missing the beautiful weather we had up there. I have got the heater and several layers of clothing on to try to stay warm.

I did a couple of layouts before I left with the intention of sharing them with you while I was away but completely forgot to do it so here is the first one.

The papers are from a mixed pack I bought many years ago so I don't know the brand.

I have used pearl paints over a Tim Holtz music notes mask on the background in the colours of the singers t/shirts. I have then outlined the masked area with a black pen.

I have cut the circle from a multi-coloured sheet of velum on my Scan N Cut. The stars and text were also cut on the Scan N Cut.

The chipboard "School" was painted with the same paint as the red in the background.

All of the starts have a coat of Dimensional Magic


Hope you like my layout

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment