Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Creative Inspiration Magazine Layouts

Hi there

Today I would like to share a couple of layouts that were published in the January Creative Inspiration Magazine

This edition of the magazine was dedicated to using one of the sketches created by Bev Code who is the Editor/Publisher of the magazine. There were hundreds to choose from.

These are the two layouts I chose to do.

Both of these layouts have a background of Texture Paste coloured with acrylic paint then put through a stencil. The Turquoise paint was actually a metallic paint and has a beautiful metallic shimmer in real life. When they dried they were both brighter than I wanted so I gave them a random spray with White Chalkboard spray to tone them down.

For the top layout I turned the sketch on it's side as I had a portrait photo and the sketch used a landscape one.

The papers for this layout are from a Studio Calico Paper pad called "Best Of".

Some washi tape and Bella Glittered chipboard letters for the title completed the layout. I particularly liked the horizontal strips of paper in the background. A technique I will probably use again.


This layout uses Kaisercraft "Fiesta" patterned paper and collectables for the "Dream Big collection"
Very happy with the way this layout finished up.



Why not go over and check out the other layouts in the magazine. Here is a link
You might find a sketch that you want to try

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment