Friday, January 19, 2018

Mum layout for Creative Inspiration

Good Morning

It is as hot as Haidies here today, supposed to get to 41 but could get higher. I am going into town to have lunch with my daughter so I will have to brave the elements

I am sharing a layout I did for the Mini Crop over at Creative Inspiration. There are multiple themes but mine is Family, pretty easy really because most of our scrapping is about family.

I have created an interactive page about my Mother, The main picture shown on the front of the layout opens up to show various photos of her during her life stages.

I have used various paper manufacturers in this layout as I want to use up papers from my stash to get rid of as much as I can. I have also used some gold printed velum, some die cuts and some fabric flowers from Kaisercraft.



Why not pop over to Creative Inspiration and have a go.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Saw this through paper people. BEAUTIFUL. Like the interactive picture and the colors you used. Fun way to scrap your Mum. In the US that would be Mom. I like Mum.
    Read your bio. We have lots in common. Just found a new blog to follow. ✂💙🐶

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dawn. Hope to see you around in blog land

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment