Sunday, April 1, 2018

April Mood Board Reveal for Off The Rails Scrapbooking



Hello Friends

Today I want to share the layout I created for Off The Rails Scrapbooking's April Mood Board

It is one of the simplest layout I have made and yet it is quite striking because of the bright colours on the black background



 This mood board has been sub-titled Colour Bombing which immediately bought visions of bright colours.

Love the lips with the hundred's and thousand's on them


No automatic alt text available.


I have used acrylic paints to colour my texture paste before putting it through a Hobby Craft stencil.

I have then used "Scribbles", which are a textured acrylic paint in a squeeze bottle, to draw the white lines through the flowers. The centres of the flowers are pearls that have been stuck on with wet glue even though they were self adhesive. In hind sight I might have drawn the white lines in before I did the flowers, would have been easier.

The photo, which is of my daughter when she was 3, was printed out in the era of the square photo with the 2 smaller prints of the same photo on the side, was mounted on some white cardstock and mounted to the layout using foam tape.

The title was made using 2 different types of alpha stickers.

Pop over to Off The Rails Scrapbooking and see what other DT members have created and then have a shot at using this Mood Board to make something colourful. There are prizes to be won so good luck.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment