Sunday, May 6, 2018

Creative Inspiration Sketch Challenge May

Good evening.

Tonight I want to share with you all the layout I did as part of the DT over at Creative Inspiration.

Bev has given us a great sketch to work with. There is a sketch for a layout and one for a card. I have chosen to do the layout.

This is the layout


and this is the sketch

                         29249463_10156346247766133_3453872174169

You can see I have stuck to the sketch pretty well.
I have used SEI papers for this layout.
The edges of all the patterned papers have bee distressed and inked.
The flower was made by gathering up some lace and attaching it to a purchased fabric flower.
The circle was cut on my Scan N Cut and there is a bit of stamping in the background.

It is a great sketch, why not pop over to Creative Inspiration and give it a go. There are prizes up for grabs.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment