Monday, June 11, 2018

First Short Haircut Layout

Hello everyone

This is another layout from the retreat I attended recently.

The paper is a Kaisercraft paper but I cannot remember the name of the range.

I have trimmed the background card stock down to 11.5" x 12" and punched down one of the 12" edges, then added a thin strip of black to both vertical edges.

I have splattered assorted inks in the background, torn some edges, sprayed a paper doily with some Glimmermist and die-cut the flowers and hearts from the same patterned papers as I have used in the rest of layout.



Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda. I don’t really have a favourite colour combination and I am pretty keen on bright colours too. Just depends on the day and the photo I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment