Sunday, October 7, 2018

Cheshire Cat Layout


Good afternoon

Today I am sharing a layout I did for my Grand-daughter's yearly album about her participation in a theatre production during the January school holidays.

This is a 2 page spread but I am only sharing this side of the layout as the other page has a group photo and I am not sure how the other mothers would feel about having their children's photos on the internet. The other page has the program in a pocket behind the photo and that shows all of the details about this event so journalling on this page is unnecessary.

This album is actually an 8" x 8" album and I find it very easy to fill these pages up, as a matter of fact I find it very easy to over-fill the pages so I have to be fairly restrained.

I have used TCW Mini Chicken Wire Reversed stencil with some Texture Paste that I have coloured with some purple acrylic paint randomly over the background.

All of the patterned papers come from the Kaisercraft 12" x 12" paper pad from the "Party" collection.

The hexagons were cut using Spell Binders Nested Hexagons and my Big Shot.

I have inked the edges and doodled around the layout and all of the patterned papers.

For the title I used some unbranded Alphabet Stickers that I bought from my local scrapbooking store.



Hope you are making the most of this great weather we are having here in South Australia.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment