Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Three cards same design

 Good morning.

Today I am sharing three cards that are created with the same design.

I have created one card using Christmas papers, one using masculine papers and one using feminine papers.

You will find a video showing the creation of these cards here


To create the card bases I have cut A4 sheets of 300gsm cardstock in half creating card bases that are 
5 7/8" x 4 1/8"

All of the papers are cut the same. The layers are:-
4" x 5 3/4"
3 3/4" x 5 1/2"
2 1/2" x 4"
2" x 1"
Pennants 3/4" wide and 2 1/4", 2" and 1 3/4" long


I have used Kaisercraft's Christmas Wishes for this first card.
I used a 3" square cut apart for the sentiment and a circular element to finish the card.


The second card was created using Ultimate Crafts - Gatsby


Kaisercraft's Secret Garden papers were used on this card
I have given the butterfly and flower cluster a coat of Uniquely Creatives glitter pen for a little sparkle


Hope you have enjoyed looking at my cards.

Don't forget to check out the video

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment