Sunday, June 19, 2022

Week 8 Mystical Scrapbooks Retro TV Program Competition

Hello hello

It's the final week of the Retro TV Program Challenge at Mystical Scrapbooks this week

You will find the challenge here

The program for this week is Happy Day's
What a great program it was and who wasn't "in love" with Fonzy, 
I know I was. He was so cool.

The colour scheme for this week is denim and silver,
the required technique is paper tearing,
it must be a masculine layout 
and the item from the optional kit is chipboard cogs.

Here is my layout


The papers I have used are from Uniquely Creative's Country Roads paper collection

The background is a sheet of The Real Deal patterned paper,
I have used Colour Blast Honey Hive - Love and Grace A4 stencil
and Faded Jeans Distress Ink to add some interest.

My photos are 4" square.
I have used an emery board to file around the edges of each of them.

I tore two strips of The Back Paddock paper and ran them down the sides of three of the photos

This panel was added to the left hand side of the layout 
and one of the photos, which is matted on a piece of The Back Paddock paper
is featured on the right hand side of the layout.

All of the photos are mounted on cardboard.

I added a strip of black cardstock to both edges of the photo panel 
and also to the left and right edges of the layout.

I used Memory Maze Pick up Sticks Square frame chipboard 
and the chipboard cogs from the optional kit to embellish the layout.

Each piece was painted with white acrylic paint and then silver acrylic paint.

I cut the frame in half and placed it around the fourth photo and the cogs
were added to the top right of the photo panel and the bottom right of the layout.

I created a third cluster using Uniquely Creative's Silver Metal Cogs to the bottom left of the photo panel.
I also adde one of the metal cogs to each of the other cog clusters.


I cut the title from black cardstock using Kaisercraft's DD700 Alphabet Upper Case dies.

This is attached in the top right of the layout using liquid glue


All of the details are in this video.
I hope you find time to watch and enjoy it.


Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment