Sunday, July 24, 2022

Cinderella Junk Journal Embellishment No. 1

Hi there

A quick post today just to share some embellishments I created for my 
Cinderella Little Golden Book Journal

I have used a 12" x 12" sheet of Kaisercraft's Peachy Collection -Burnt Sienna
double sided patterned paper to create the five items





There are so many items and so much detail in these pieces that I would find it just about impossible to describe the process to you so I am adding my process video here for you to watch if you would like to see how these pieces were made.


I was inspired to make this after watching a video by Paper Inspirations
You will find Sue's video here.

Hope you have fun watching my video and get inspired to make some of your own.

Thanks for spending part of your day here with me today
Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment