Sunday, October 9, 2022

DT project for Denise Boddey Designs

Hi there

Today I am sharing two cards I created using the 
beautiful new paper range from Denise Boddey Designs.

It is called Cogs of Time and is a gorgeous steampunk range.






These cards came together so easily because the papers do all of the hard work for you.

The cards are 5.25" square.

The chipboard I have used is also from the Cogs of Time range and goes with everything.

Lots of fussy cutting the beautiful images to create the focal points for my cards.

I have also included some avocado dyed gauze (cheese cloth) 
and some Wink of Stella for a little sparkle.

I will add sentiments when I decide what I will use these cards for.
I think they are suitable for any occasion.

Here is my process video
I hope you enjoy watching it.


Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment