Saturday, October 1, 2022

Mystical Scrapbooks September Challenge

Hello hello

My post today is to share with you the layout I created for the 
September challenge at Mystical Scrapbooks

The theme this month is "All about You"
so I have created a layout using a photo of me, not something I do very often.

This months feature product is chipboard.
All of the chipboard is on sale for this month at Mystical Scrapbooks
so stock up while the prices are down.


I have used papers from Bee Arty and 49 and Market Creator Botanical

I used White Gold Metallique paste to colour my chipboard pieces

The flowers are hand made and you can see the process video below.

I used Spellbinders Nesting Hexagon die to cut my hexagons from the 49 and Market paper

I have machine stitched around the layout and each of the hexagons

Glossy Accents gives a gloss finish to my title

Why not check out my video


and here is the flower making video


I hope you can join us for this challenge and have fun scrapbooking "All about Yourself"

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment