Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Mystical Scrapbooks November Challenge

Good morning

Today I am sharing the layout I created for the November challenge at Mystical Scrapbooks

You will find the challenge here.

The challenge is take inspiration from the two moodboards they have supplied.

This is the moodboard I am using





I have used Mintay "Grandma's Attic" patterned paper

The featured product this month is stencils.
They are on sale, with 10% off, you will find them here.

stencil to create my background

The embellishments are from the "Grandma's Attic" Paper Die Cuts pack.
A little bit of lace and a chipboard butterfly add texture to my layout.




Here is my process video
I hope you enjoy watching it


Till next time
Have fun and stay safe
Hugs 
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment