Monday, November 28, 2022

Two Christmas cards using scraps.

Good morning

Today I am sharing two Christmas cards I created 


The first card uses scraps cut into strips to form a Christmas tree.
This is layered onto a piece of patterned paper and a piece of gold Mirri card.
The star and the base of the tree are also Mirri card.


For the second card I have die cut a bauble from some patterned paper
and used that to create a shaker element for my card front



The shaker is filled with multi coloured sequins.
I have used a fine black pen to draw a scribbly border 
around the edge of the patterned paper panel and the bauble.

Here is my process video.
I hope you enjoy watching it.


Thank you for being here with me today
Till next time
Have fun and stay safe
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment