Monday, December 5, 2022

Three pages for Charli's ring bound album

Good morning

Today I am sharing three pages I created for my Grand Daughter's 2022 album.
I am using a Uniquely Creative ring bound album for this.

I am using Denise Boddey Designs papers throughout this album

The first page base is velum, I have added a pocket, a piece of chipboard, 
some fussy cut leaves and a die cut bow.


The back of the velum page is quite simple. 
One 6" x 4" photo, some fussy cut elements and a stamped, heat embossed flower.


Next page is a pocket page
I have trimmed four panel to fit into the pockets.
I had a couple of small photos that I matted with a thin black border before adding them to the pockets.
A strip of patterned paper was added to the centre section of the pocket page where I added my title and a die cut flower to embellish


The back of the pocket page was treated the same


The next page is a flip out page with a pocket on the front.
I used white cardstock to construct the page and pocket and then decorated with patterned paper
and fussy cut elements.
The title was die cut from black card stock and all of the photos are matted on black cardstock.



Here is my process video
I hope you enjoy watching it.


Till next time
Have fun and stay safe
Hugs
Julie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment