Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Junk Journal Start to Finish - Assembling and attaching signatures.

Good morning

The next stage in our Start to Finish Junk Journal,
now that our cover is complete, is to assemble and attach our signatures.

I am having two signatures in my journal with 13 papers in each signature
which gives me 52 pages to write on.

I have a mixture of avocado dyed paper, doilies and envelopes. 
Tea dyed paper, envelopes, tracing paper, velum and acetate in my signatures.

I have machine stitched around each page.

I am using a three hole pamphlet stitch to secure the signatures to the cover.






You will see my full process in this video


Thanks for spending part of your day here with me today
Till next time
Have fun and stay safe
Hugs
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment