Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Pink Velum Flowers on a card

 Good morning

Today I have a card to share.

I wanted to use some velum as I have not played with it for a while and I love using it.


I used my scoreboard to create the stripes in the cardstock at the top of the card and
a 3D embossing folder to emboss the bottom cardstock panel.

The paper I used is from Uniquely Creative's Serendipity paper collection
There is a patterned paper mat to the whole front of the card 
and a punched strip of patterned paper separating the two white cardstock panels.

The top cardstock panel is mounted on cardboard to add a little dimension.

I have stamped and heat embossed the flower onto some pale pink velum 
using pale pink embossing powder

Once I had fussy cut the flowers I attached them to the front of the card
 along with some die cut skeletal leaves and
a heat embossed sentiment


I had a flower and leaf left over so I attached them to the inside of the card for a little extra touch


You can watch this card come together in my video below.
You will see I create a couple of different options to embellish this card.


Till next time
Have fun and stay safe
Hugs
Julie








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment