Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Good morning

I have started a new journal using 49 and Market's 
Vintage Artistry Nature Study Spiral Notebook Set.

There are two journals in the pack and I am going to use the smaller one to embellish the larger one.

Because the journal has a spiral binding I can afford to add a bit of dimension to my pages


The leaf sprig is Mintay chipboard that has been coloured using Distress Inks and a water brush.

I have also layers some cheesecloth and coffee dyed fabric behind the focal image

The binder clip is a washi sticker.
and the label comes from Paper Inspirations Elegant Correspondence digital kit
I have stamped on the label using Darkroom Door's Handwriting stamp set.


Hope you enjoy watching my video


As always, thanks for joining me here today
Till next time
Have fun and stay safe
Hugs
Julie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment