Monday, February 7, 2011

I saw a post like this at Happydaks and thought it was a great idea, so I hope you don't mind that I am using it Nat.

outside my window...it is pitch black
i am thinking...... it is just about time to go and watch Brothers & Sisters
i am thankful for ...getting plenty done at work today
i am wearing...my work clothes
i am going to....enjoy getting into bed tonight
i am currently reading... The Girl Who Played With Fire by Steg Larsen
i am hoping....the weather will stay nice for a while
on my mind...taking some photos of a layout I have changed
from the kitchen...a glass of diet coke
around the house...Ray is watching TV with Daisy next to him
one of my favourite things....my e-reader
a few plans for the rest of the week...spend the day with Charli tomorrow,
sewing on thursday, scrapbooking class on Saturday
one picture to share...Daisy


Thanks for looking
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment