Friday, February 8, 2013

Today I finished the layout I have been working on for over a week.

For the background I started with 2 sheets of white cardstock. I stamped and embossed with clear the small flowers. Using Pan Pastels I added the background colours of orange, yellow and purple. I then sprayed it with hairspray to seal the Pan Pastels before spraying the large flowers using a Kaisercraft stencil and Glimmermist in turquoise, purple, orange and yellow. I then randomly stamped the Kaisercraft chicken wire clear stamp with black ink lightly here and there.


The photo on the left of this page pulls out to show 3 photos in total and on the back of the pull out is the card that came with the flowers. The photo on the right lifts up to reveal the card that came with the flowers also.


The photo on the right of this page also opens out to show another photo and the card that came with the flowers.


This is my first attempt at creating my own backgrounds and I am reasonably happy with it.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment