Monday, April 22, 2013

I just wanted to share this layout I finished yesterday. I saw a double layout by Kim Price in Australian Scrapbooking Ideas No. 19 and loved it so thought I would adapt it to a single layout for these photos of Charli playing in the Goop she had been wanting to make. Kim's layout is a monochromatic layout in whites. I have added some bright colours to compliment the painting smock Charli was wearing and the bright food colouring used in making the Goop.


I'm having a very lazy day today. I have been to Yogalaties and that is about it for the whole day.

Am going continue with my techniques journal using all of the different ideas shown in the Creative Jumpstart series run by Nathalie Kalbach each January. Great series but I need to put all of the techniques somewhere to remind me of the things that can be done otherwise they slip into cyberspace and are lost to me forever.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment