Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hi there

I have not got much to tell you in this post as since my last post I have had Charli for 2 days and then been sick for the last 5 so haven't been doing very much at all. Energy level is zero and inclination is there with it.

I have spent a couple of hours over the last couple of days working on a papercraft item but it is not complete yet so will share it when it is finished.

I don't think I have shared this double layout with you. I thought I had but when I had a look back through my posts it wasn't there.

This layout shows my progress through life to my 60th birthday. I really enjoyed making it. The hardest part was deciding which photos to include.



And a couple of closeups



Hope to be back soon with some more stuff to share

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment