Friday, August 21, 2015

MBA Layout

I have a layout to share today. This layout is using a photo from my Cindy's Masters Graduation Ceremony. We are very proud of her achieving her MBA in less that 3 years while working full time. A very dedicated effort on her behalf.

I have applied some Iridescent texture paste, GlimmerMist and stamping to the background patterned paper. A couple of the patterned papers have been embossed using my Big Shot. I also embossed a piece of acetate to see how that would work and it worked just fine. You can hardly see it of course but it does add some dimension "in the flesh". The chipboard has been painted with acrylic paint. The title was cut out on my Cricut and then covered with Dimensional Magic for some more dimension. A couple of bits of Washi tape and it is done.


Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment