Saturday, August 8, 2015

Not so Mini Album

Warning: Very picture heavy post

I know it has been a long time between posts but I seem to have been busy with "things" and my interest in scrapbooking and card making has been a little on the low side. I have been spending a lot of time working out what sort of planner I want to use and I have still not found the "one " for me so it is still a work in progress.

My niece had an engagement party on the 25th July which actually tuned out to be a wedding. I made this album for her using a pattern I bought from Laura Dennison. I have used the Mix and Match collection from Kaisercraft for this album because the invitations were on Kraft cardstock with black writing.

























That is overload enough for this post.
Will be back in a few days with a layout I have just finished.

Till next time
Thanks for dropping by
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment