Saturday, April 1, 2017

Royal Adelaide Show Layout

Hi
I'm here to share a layout I made last week using the Kaisercraft March Challenge Sketch.

I did not actually enter in the challenge but have used the sketch because I liked it.

For the background I used a stencil with texture paste and while the stencil was still in place and the paste was still wet I sprayed it with a pink, blue and yellow glimmermist then left it to dry. I love the effect and will be using this technique again.

The boarder for the background is stamped using Dylusions - Further Around the Edge stamp.

The papers are from Kaisercraft - Confetti Collection.

The Ferris Wheel is a free cut file I found on the internet and cut with my Scan n Cut. My new toy which I am loving so far.

As I have run out of room for journaling on the layout I have written the story on the back.

Scrapbooking, Kaisercraft Confetti Collection, Scan N Cut, Dylusions Further Round the Edge Stamp, glimmermist, stencil, texture paste, brads

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment