Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Family Layout

Hi there

I am sharing a layout I did this past week of a photo of me and my brother and sisters taken in 1961 before we left Keith in the south east of South Australia. We were looking into the sun as you had to in those days and I can remember my brother and youngest sister (at the time, 2 more sisters followed within the next 3 years) complaining and having to be held in place while our mother took the photo.

I have used an embossed Bazzil for the background which has had very little work done to it. A bit of stamping using a Kaisercraft stamp and Stayzon Ink then a few splatters with a couple of Glimmermists.

The patterned paper is a Heidi Swapp paper pad that I have had in my stash for soooo long.

Embellishments are very simple. A recycled doily from the op shop and a burlap flower that I have coloured with one of the Glimmermists I used in the background.

Title is chipboard by Stuff 2 Scrap, coloured with a black ink pad. Journaling is computer printed on a self-adhesive transparency.

Scrapbooking, Heidi Swapp, stamping, glimmermist, chipboard, fishtail pennants, doily

Hope you like it

Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment