Sunday, May 28, 2017

Us layout

Hello from Geelong.

We are here for a few days house sitting. I have been to the Kaisercraft Outlet, Lincraft and Spotlight and will definitely be taking home more that I bought over with me. Just as well we are in the car and not flying.

Before we left I made up a few kits so I would have some scrap-booking to do while I am here.
This is the first layout.

I have used SEI papers from both Juliette and Poppy ranges, some vellum with gold hearts under the "Us" title and the embellishments are the Vintage Escape range from Aldi. Plenty of doodling to define the various papers.

The photo was taken about 2 years ago, Cindy gave me a photo shoot with a professional photographer for mother's Day and this is one of the photos from that day.



Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment