Sunday, June 11, 2017

Published Layouts

Hi there,

We have just got back from Geelong where we have been house sitting. We have been away for 3 weeks in total so there have been no posts from me for a while.

When I got home I was sorting through the mail and found my latest Scrapbooking Memories magazine. And look what was inside.




I had two layouts published. I always get a bit of a thrill to see my work in a magazine

Here are the two layouts so you can see them a bit better.

I have used Golden Glass Bead Gel through a hand cut feather stencil  on the white cardstock background before adding some blue splatters with Artiste Spritzing Ink. This was then layered onto orange cardstock. The papers are a mix of Bo Bunny, Basic Grey and Kaisercraft. The paper feathers are cut using a Kaisercraft die. The title uses Heidi Swapp alphas that I have heat embossed with navy blue embossing powder.
A Martha Stewart punch, a bird feather with a bit of ribbon completes the embellishments.
The journalling was printed from my computer and cut into strips to fit where I wanted them.


Once again I have mixed Kaisercraft and Bo Bunny papers on a white background cardstock.
As the photo was taken at school and was in the school newsletter I have used some school type embellishments.
The banner was cut using Spellbinders Nested Lacy Pennants die and Dynamics Mix & Match Banner die. The stars and hearts on top of the banner were made with a punch. The hearts are covered with Dimensional Magic. The title was cut using Tim Holtz Inside Out Alpha die and also covered with Dimensional Magic.



I have got lots more layouts to share that I did while we were away so will be back soon.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment