Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Layout - Girls

Hello Paper Crafters

I am sharing a layout I did ages ago. I submitted it to Scrapbooking Memories magazine for consideration for publishing but have not heard back from them.

I am not sure what is happening there because I have a subscription to the magazine and have not had one for some time. I checked their Facebook page and there does not seem to be any action there and people are asking what is happening and getting no reply. Unfortunately I think they may not be around any more which is a shame to see another scrapbooking magazine disappear. (Not to mention my subscription)

I have used an American Crafts paper pad called Yes Please for all the patterned paper on this layout.
All of the patterned paper is matted on black cardstock.

I have used Texture Paste through TCW Mini Cubist stencil on the background then applied some Pumpkin Spice Glimmermist and water and let it run down the page.

I have machine stitch the White cardstock background onto a sheet of black cardstock.

The heart was cut with a "no name" die I bought off the internet.

I like the brightness of this layout and must admit that I am in love with this paper range. It is an old range but I have got a lot of the pad left yet.....


Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment