Tuesday, May 22, 2018

"Family" Layout

Good evening everyone.

Tonight I would love to share another layout I did when I was on the SFS retreat at Rathmines.

I have trimmed my white background cardstock down to 11.5" wide by 12" high then attached a strip of the black with white spot patterned paper to each edge to make it back up to 12" x 12".

I then used a TCW stencil and a blue glimmer spray to create the "Chicken wire" look in 3 different areas of the page.

Using a circle stencil and some texture paste that I had coloured with yellow acrylic paint I made some marks in the same areas as the spray but not quite as much of it.

3 strips of washi was added to the clusters, then 2 pieces of chipboard that had been roughly painted with a very light coat of gesso were then added.

The photo was double mounted and the pennants were made from the same patterned paper as the photo mounts.

The chevrons are made using a photo corner die and cut from the same paper as the side strips.

The hand written journalling tells where the photo was taken and the date it was taken.

The titles was die cut from the same patterned papers and slightly off set to create a bit of extra depth



A close up.


Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment