Friday, June 1, 2018

DT Layout for Off The Rails June Mood Board



Hello everyone

Today I am sharing a layout I did for the Mood Board over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking. This will be my last layout for this Design Team as I am going to be away from home a great deal in the second half of the year and I do not think I can do the position justice. Hopefully I will be able to re-join the team next year. I have really enjoyed my time with the team and wish them every success for the future.

The theme June is beach, water, sun, bikinis.

This is my layout


and this is the mood board


The background for my layout was created using Docrafts Artiste spritzing ink in Electric Blue and the "packaging" technique. Then I have used a Deep Red Water Droplets Background stamp with Distress Ink in Broken China for the bubbles. I did not use Gesso before I did this and you can see the paper is very crinkled even though I have stuck it to a sheet of chipboard to try and straighten it out.

The sun and the beach hut were cut files I found on the internet. I love the way the door of the beach hut opens. I have embossed the sun with 2 different embossing folders to give it a bit of texture

The small beach huts on the right of the layout were stamped then heat embossed with black. I then coloured the doors with my alcohol markers.

The title was cut on my Scan N Cut using one of their built in fonts.

The papers are a pack of free papers I got with a magazine I purchased some years ago. I am trying to use up all of the "stuff" I already have.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment