Monday, June 4, 2018

Cindy 1973 - 1978 Layout

Good afternoon

I am away from home on holiday for 7 weeks, but I did bring a few things with me so I could do some scrapbooking while I am here.

This layout is the first I have done since I have been here. (Over 3 weeks)

Sorry about the quality of the photo. I do not have Photoshop on this Laptop to brighten it up a bit.
*Note I have since changed the photo for a better quality one.



The papers used for this layout are old Basic Grey papers from my stash. I can't even begin to guess how long I have had them. Basic Grey don't even exist anymore

The layout is fairly basic as I did not bring a lot of stuff with me, flying does restrict you like that.

I have splattered some Black Magic Glimmermist in the background and distressed and inked all of the patterned papers.

The title is made with some coordinating alpha sticker with a little doodling added.

Thanks for dropping by
Till nest time
Hugs
Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment