Friday, June 8, 2018

Creative Inspiration Thursday Stash Challenge

Hi there

Tonight I am sharing a layout that I used for the Thursday Stash Challenge over at the Creative Inspiration Forum

I am a bit late sharing this layout with you because I spent the day yesterday at the Brisbane Papercraft Show and did a great class with Cathy Cafun. It is not finished yet but I will show it to you when I have put the finishing touches to it. Today my day has been spent at the Cooley Rocks On festival so I have had no time to spend on the net.

The challenge is to use your scraps (no bigger that 8" x 2") and your punches.

I have used 5 punches on this layout and lots of scraps


The background of this layout was a piece of cardstock that already had the embossing on it. I swiped a pink inkpad over the cardstock to bring the embossing out a little.

This is a very simple layout and I hope you will pop over to the Creative Inspiration Forum and give it a go. Great prizes to be won.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment