Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Helping Poppy Layout

Good Afternoon,

I am still in Queensland and while the temp here has dropped to 23 degrees Celsius it is way better than the 11 degrees they are experiencing in Adelaide with cold winds and rain. Unfortunately we only have one week left here so I will have to start preparing myself  for the cold and wet and rugging up.

Today I am posting another of the layouts I created at the Scrapping from Scratch retreat in April. I can't believe the number of layouts I got finished there.


The photo shows my grand daughter helping my husband clean the grout  between the tiles on the kitchen floor. She always wants to help.

The papers are from a paper pad I bought at Spotlight, It is a very thick pad, about 100 pages I think, and was on clearance for about $5. As I am not at home I cannot tell you what brand it is but I have had a lot of use out of it.

All of the edges have been distressed and I have done some doodling on one of them. I have used a couple of punches and wrapped some twine around the photo mat. The title was made with some stickers from my stash.

The black circles were made using the lid from a Glimmermist bottle and an ink pad.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment