Friday, June 22, 2018

Little Moments Layout

Good afternoon.

Another post so soon. I am on a mission to get all of these retreat layouts posted to my blog so you will be seeing a lot of me over the next week or so.

This layout was created using a Kaisercraft paper range that I can not remember the name of. I usually write the name of the paper range on the back of my layouts but because I am not at home I cannot have a look to see what it is. I have a lot of Kaisercraft papers as I like their patterns and the quality of their paper. I also find that the different collections often go very well together so you can use your scraps from a number of collections to make a layout.


I have used 3 of the branding strips on this layout, some of their stickers, a cut apart, some Rik Rak and I have embossed some cardstock with a lovely Diasy embossing folder.

I originally stuck the Rik Rak down with double sided tape but found it did not want to stay put so I ended up using some clear drying wet glue to do the job.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment