Thursday, June 28, 2018

"Love This" Layout

Hi There

So we are back from Queensland and boy is it cold here. I am taking a while to acclimatise from the 23 degrees C up there to the 13 degrees C here. I have got so many clothes on I can hardly walk and the heater is going overtime. I can't complain I have had 7 weeks of beautiful Queensland weather.

I have been busy with all the things you have to do when you get home from holidays and tomorrow I go to the hairdressers so I think by lunchtime tomorrow I will be back to "normal", whatever that might be.

The papers used on this layout are Kaisercraft's "Dream Big" collection.

The horizontal strips are Washi tape. Some collectable, hand made tags, Glimmermist splatters in the background and an edge punch by Martha Stewart make up this layout


I have only got 2 "Retreat" layouts left to share with you so I had better get busy and start making some more.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment