Wednesday, July 4, 2018

"Christmas Day 2011" Layout

Good morning

Today I am sharing a layout I did while we were in Queensland recently.

I did not take many supplies with me so it is once again a minimalistic layout

These photos were taken at my nephews place on Christmas Day 2011 showing my Grand Daughter and Husband playing with my nephew's pet snake "Fluffy".


I have used American Crafts paper range called Play. All of the patterned paper is matted on red cardstock for a bit of a Christmas touch. Not really your typical Christmas layout.

I have splattered some Glimmermist in red and black on the background. The middle banner behind the photo is Velum with gold stars printed on it. I have finished the layout off with some doodling.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment